Providing Aggressive & Straightforward Legal Services Since 1989

Bridgewater, MA Paternity Lawyer

Serving Parents in Bridgewater & the Surrounding Communities

When a child is born to married parents, courts assume that both parents are biologically related to the child. This gives married fathers parental rights and responsibilities. Should the parents separate or divorce, the father has the right to pursue custody rights to the child while either parent has the right to seek child support, based on the circumstances of the case. Unmarried fathers and mothers do not have automatic custody or support rights without taking certain legal actions first. This is what commonly leads to paternity actions.

If you are an unmarried parent who needs legal help in establishing paternity so that you can seek or contest child support or custody rights, you can turn to the law firm of Attorney Andrew H. P. Norton. Our firm is here to provide comprehensive and well-respected legal representation in paternity, whether you are a married or unmarried father seeking to prove or disprove your paternity or a mother seeking to establish paternity as the first step in seeking child support. With more than 30 years of family law experience, our attorney is more than qualified to represent you in all court proceedings regarding this issue.



Hear From Our Clients

  • I am so glad I had you on my side. I don't know what I would have done without you.

    Peter M.
  • I cannot put into words how thankful I am that you handled my divorce case.

    John D.
  • It scares me to think of what could have happened if you were not representing me.

    Don K.
  • You were a godsend.

    Steve B.
  • Thank you so much for everything you did for me and my children

    Tim K.
What Can You Expect?
  • Dedicated Attorney Since 1989
  • Returns Calls Within 24 Hours
  • Individual & Personalized Attention

Work with an Experienced Bridgewater Paternity Attorney

If you wish to establish or contest paternity, you can turn to Attorney Norton for competent legal help. His firm represents any party with the right to pursue this issue through the courts. 

Continue Reading Read Less
Free Consultations Available

Contact Our Offices

Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (508) 422-0815.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.